Writing for SEO means writing in a way that gets readers to click on your SERP snippet and keeps your reader on the page longer.
Because a higher click-through rate (CTR) from the search results means higher rankings.
And the same goes for time-on-page: the longer your reader stays on your page, the higher you’ll rank in the search results.
- Rob Powell – The 7 Most Effective SEO Copywriting Tools For 2020
- Daniela McVicker – The Art of SEO Copywriting: How to Write Epic & SEO-Friendly Content
- Neil Patel – SEO Copywriting: How to Write Content For People and Optimize For Google
- Heather Lloyd-Martin – What Is SEO Copywriting and Why Is It Important?
- Wordstream – 9 Essential Rules for SEO Copywriting in 2020
- Backlinko – SEO Copywriting: The Definitive Guide