My name is Rob Powell and my passion is writing.
And in particular, words.
Words make a huge difference on the Internet.
The difference between someone staying to read your article…
Or leaving within the first 5 seconds.
Words also make the difference between Page #1 and Page #2 of the Google search results.
In my blog posts I show people how to do two things:
- how to write articles that keep people reading
- how to get on Page #1 of Google for your chosen keyword
In other words: how to write for humans and how to write for search engines.
My articles have been featured on:
- Jeff Bullas Blog
- Successful Blogging
When I’m not writing blog posts for this site, I work as a freelance writer.
I find keywords with the right combination of monthly search volume and SEO difficulty.
And then I write blog posts around those keywords and (most times) get them ranked on Page #1 of Google.
Before you go, here are some random facts about me:
- I have a wife and two daughters
- I have a Master’s degree in the social sciences
- I live in a hot sweltering climate (for part of the year) and I spend 3 months of every year wishing I lived somewhere cooler
One of the things I love about blogging is getting feedback from my readers.
Here are some of my favourites: